|Сухой вес, кг||215000|
|Запас топлива, л||28750|
|Запас воды, л||5678|
|Крейсерская скорость, узл||14|
|Максимальная скорость, узл||20|
|Двигатель||2 x MTU 16V 2000 M94 2600 HP @ 2450 RPM|
- Furuno Radar
- Furuno display unit (satellite compass°
- Maxwell chain counter
- Furuno compass
- Furuno MDF control unit (nav net 3D
- Furuno MFHF radio
- Furuno MHHF hand set
- Furuno Navitex receiver display unit
- Flir Night vision camera control
- Furuno VHF station
- Furuno main display and back up display
- Francis search light
- Marinelec Alatmr monitiring display, general alarm panel, fire alarm panel, Navigation light panel
- Searecovery watermaker X 2
- Maxwell Anchor X 2
- Battery charger X 4
- Opacmare Hydraulic crane
- Opacmare gangway
- Opacmare Marquipt Ladder
- Alfalaval/NFV Fuel centrifuge system
- Opacmare garage crane.
- Trac Bowtrhuster
- Trac stabilizer
- Trac hydraulic pump
Hull and superstructure construction
- GRP with ATC closed core cell foam applied by the way of vacuum bagging.
- Isopathalic polyester resin.
- ATC core frames and bulkheads.
- Quadraxial and biaxial E glass for inner and outer skin laminate.
- Hand layup.
- Same laminate with balsa sandwich.
- 2 x Hydraulic Anchor winch with dual station controls type VWC 6000 make Maxwell or Muir. Hydraulic Bow Thruster 80HP.
- TRAC 440 Stabilizing system.
- Chilled water Air conditioning system with capacity 400 000 BTU.
- Air conditioning system with multi independent compressor systems mounted in engine room with chilled water system to fan coil units to all areas. o Independent air conditioning system on Port and Starboard side units. o Chiller circulating pumps – 02no. o Sea water pumps – 02no.
- Air handlers (Various capacity and quantity as per the plan approved).
- 2 x Water makers (Sea recovery, each capacity 1800 Gallons/day).
- Garage Ceiling Crane 500Kg capacity (380/415V, 3-Phase, 50Hz).
- Steering system -Power assisted servo hydraulic with three helm namely Main helm, Flybridge and emergency at Rudder compartment. (380/415V, 3-Phase, 50Hz).
- Trim tabs - Electro hydraulic with dual stations controls and gauges.
- 2 x Vertical Capstans 24VDC (at aft cockpit Port and Starboard side).
- Main Propulsion system (Propellers, Stern tube, P-bracket, Gland seal by Teignbridge or CJR).
- Anchor Components, o 2 x Anchors capacity 125Kg GI each.
- 2 x Anchor chains GI x 14mm diameter x 120M length.
- With anchor shackle – 02no.
- Fire and Bilge Manifold system (pumps could be operated vice versa). o 1 x mechanical pump (5HP, 50Hz, 220VAC) with bypass valves for Fire purpose. o 1 x mechanical pump (5HP, 50Hz, 220VAC) with bypass valves for Bilge purpose.
- Piping interconnected with manifold going to Fire hydrant namely Main deck forward, Main deck Galley, Main deck aft cockpit port side, Garage, Lower deck Guest Lobby and Upper deck aft cockpit.
- Lubricating oil changing system provided by pump and manifold (make by GESPASA, Model EA88). Horn T3 – (make by Kahlenberg, complete components 2 x Compressors, 1 Tank, 3 Horns).
- Fuel system. o Four tanks provided by namely Port side center fuel tank, Starboard side center fuel tank, Day tank and Forward fuel tank, connected with valves.
- Day tank to serve supply manifold for both engine and generator.
- Insulation and Sound Proofing. o Engine room has isolation material by means of rock wool from inner hull and deck head to perforated aluminum plate and deck head panels. Double insulation will be installed between guest accommodations and engine room. o Accommodations space partition bulkheads are isolated by means of rock wool.
- Ventilation System. o 2 x Engine room blowers (5HP & 2HP, 380415VAC, 50Hz). o Natural air vents system for the engine room.
- Accommodation bath rooms and Galley provided with Extraction blowers (220-240VAC).
Fresh water system
- Fresh water tank capacity 1500 US Gallons (5678 liters).
- Pressurized hot and cold water system.
- 2 x AC fresh water pumps, 1-phase, 220VAC.
- GF piping throughout supplying all outlets (Pb Pipes / Polybutylene).
- Filling and ventilations to side deck.
- Dock connection for shore water supply on aft swimming platform with pressure regulator.
- One handheld shower with hot and cold water supply on swimming platform.
- 3 x Marine standard Electric water heaters (each capacity 67Lts).
- Inline filters for fresh water system.
- Tank level indication at monitoring panel with alarm.
- Shore water connection (at aft cockpit).
- Fresh water deck wash outlet at forward and aft.
- Deck wash (at aft cockpit).
- Hot/Cold water FRP Sink (at aft cockpit).
Black and Gray Water system
- Combine tank for Black water/Grey water with capacity 400 US Gallons (1514.16 Liters).
- Electric Tecma toilets/Bidet.
- Tecma toilet pumps discharging to black water tank/sea by manifold system.
- SANISPILT system by TECMA.
- Tank level indication at monitoring panel.
- 3-way diverter valve for overboard discharge (Deck, Hull bottom, STP).
- Black water pump works on automatic/manual.
- Black water pump works on 380-415V, 3-phase, 50Hz.
- Black water plumbing lines are uPVC pipes/flexible hoses.
Air conditioning system
- Plumbing lines are made of uPVC pipes Class 16 (to stand reverse process). - All plumbing lines are well insulated with 25mm thickness insulation.
- Chillers sea water cooling pipe lines are made of CuNiFer/stainless steel.
- Air conditioning equipments supplied by MARVAIR.
- Shore power connection - 380/415 VAC, 50Hz, 3-phase, 100Amps with 30M length cable and Cable master system.
- Electrical panels. o Main switch board 380/415V, 3-Phase, 50Hz.
- Distribution Panels 220VAC. o Distribution Panel 24VDC.
- Engine batteries - 4 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Generator batteries - 4 x 12V, 100Amps.
- Service batteries - 2 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Emergency batteries - 2 x 12V, 170Amps.
- Machinery batteries - 2 x 12V, 200Amps.
- Batteries are charged by four battery chargers (Brand: DOLPHIN). o 24V, 100Amp Battery charger for Service and Machinery Batteries. o 24V, 100Amp Battery charger for Port and Starboard side Engines batteries.
- 24V, 80Amp Battery charger for Emergency batteries. o 24V, 30Amp Battery charger for Port and Starboard side generator batteries.
- Battery isolation switches.
- Emergency Lights provided (All areas as per Plan).
- Front wind screen wipers control panels.
- Emergency system panel.
Wheel House console
- Compose of Engine monitoring system, Alarm monitoring system, Hydraulic controls (Anchor, Bow thruster, Stabilizers, Trim tabs) and Navigation system with backup, Engine room Blower control, Bilge Auto/Manual switches and Magnetic Compass.
- Main panel for Navigation lights and Deck lights.
- Chain Counter.
- Compose of Engine monitoring system, Hydraulic controls (Anchor, Bow thruster, Stabilizers, Trim tabs) and Navigation system with backup and Magnetic Compass.
- Chain Counter
- 2 x 19” Multi display monitors in the Main helm with 2 x 17” monitors as repeaters at Flybridge.
- Raymarine (G19 Series)
- 2 x GPS. 2 x 72 Miles Radars. o 2 x Depth sounder. Speed logs and wind speed. o Auto pilot (dual stations). VHF Radio (dual stations).
- MAST AREA – equipped with radars, satellite antenna, horn , wind speed, navigation lights, Lightening arrester, search light (Jabsco) fwd and aft, horn (T3 model).
- CAMERA (PAN/TILT/ZOOM) 3 Areas; 1@ Flybridge, 1@ Main deck Aft cockpit and 2@ Engine room.
- Alarm Monitoring System for All tanks, A/C Chiller pumps, Black water pump, Steering pump, Smoke detectors, Bilge Alarm, Navigation Lights, STP Alarm indication, Water maker, Fresh water pumps, Doors Windows and Hatches.
- PABX system - (Intercom and telephone system provided with two lines and 16 channels), all cabins, pilot house, flybridge and engine room.
- SART (Search And Rescue Transponder.)
- Loud hailer.
- Provision for Antenna and Telephone (connection at shore power box).
- MAIN SALOON
- LED TV 58”. Home Theater system (Life style 48 Series).
- Satellite Receiver.
- MAIN DECK AFT COCKPIT
- 2 x Ceiling speakers linked with Saloon entertainment system.
- SUN DECK
- LED TV 42” Satellite receiver
- PANOROMIC SALOON
- LED TV 58” Satellite Receiver
- PORT DOUBLE GUEST CABIN
- LED 42” Satellite receiver.
- OWNER’S CABIN
- LED TV 50” Satellite Receiver.
- Home Theater system (Life style 48 Series).
- LED TV 40” Satellite Receiver.
- STARBOARD DOUBLE GUEST CABIN
- LED TV 40”. Satellite Receiver.
- PORT TWIN GUEST CABIN
- LED TV 26”. Satellite Receiver.
- STARBOARD TWIN GUEST CABIN
- LED TV 26”. Satellite Receiver.
- CAPTAIN CABIN
- LED TV 22”. Satellite Receiver.
- CREW LOUNGE
- LED TV 32”. Satellite Receiver.
- MAIN SATELLITE
- M9, Atlas Satellite provided.
- Teak deck
- Main deck, Side Gunnel Area, Swim platform, Main deck aft Cockpit, Upper deck aft cockpit and Sun deck.
Doors, windows, hatches
- Side pantograph doors on Port and Starboard side.
- Stainless steel framed openable Port holes with 450mm dia. x 12nos.
- Elliptical Port hole Windows –1934mm x 900mm- 02nos.
- Elliptical side windows 1484 mm x 800 mm – 8nos.
- Port and Starboard side bulwark doors at aft and mid ship.
- Side windows (12mm thickness toughened glass).
- Pilot house wind screen with stainless steel trims (12mm thickness toughened glass).
- Stainless steel framed sliding door to Saloon.
- Water tight side deck door from main deck aft port side gunwale to Stern garage.
- Hydraulic power operated Stern garage door.
- Deck hatch access to chain locker.
- Engine room Water/Gas tight door.
Stainless still fittings
- Stainless steel Port and Starboard side Anchor pockets for anchor launch and retrieve.
- 8 x Stainless steel Hauser pipes at two on forward, two on aft cockpit, four on amidships.
- 4 x Stainless steel deck cleats at forward area.
- 2 x Pop-up cleats on aft cockpit.
- 2 x Pop-up cleats on bathing platform.
- Stainless steel hand rails (AISI 316L, Stainless steel tube/pipe).
- Stainless Steel Stanchions.
- Flag pole at Bow area and upper deck aft cockpit area.
- Stainless steel Transom doors with signage 125.
- Wind screen wipers with fresh water connection.
- LED deck lighting and Flood lights.
- Fuel, Water fillers and Black tank overboard discharge on side deck.
- Storage within aft seat moulding.
- Ceiling lights (at aft cockpit).
- Locker with Fire damper pull-pin cables, Emergency fuel shutoff valve pull-pin cable, Engine room fire cylinder pull cable.
- Scupper drains will be provided as per drawing plan.
- Wide fiber glass sofas on Port and Stbd side with upholstered seats.
- Stairway from upper deck cockpit.
- FRP hard top.
- Lighting on under side of the hard top.
- Stainless steel railings.
- Flybridge wet bar with sink.
- Counter with storage.
- Flood lights.
- Storage under the sofa seats.
- S.S. Sink and tap with hot and cold water supply.
- Barbeque equipment
Fire fighting system
- FM 200 Fire extinguisher system for engine room.
- Smoke detectors provided with alarm monitoring system.
- Fire and Bilge (Under Machinery).
- General Alarm Panel.
- Fire Alarm Panel 4 zone (See under Alarm Monitoring panel).
Life raft and safety equipment
- 24 x Solas Life jackets for adults and childrens. • 2 x Life rings 24”.
- 2 x life rafts (16 persons each capacity).
- First Aid kit-02no. Fire blanket-02no.
- Fire dampers safety on Port and Starboard side vent shaft.
- Portable fire extinguishers as per plan.
- Fenders-12no of PVC inflatable with DACRON Covers (F7 Type).
- Mooring ropes 100Ft with dia 25mm (SUPER STRONG DOCKLINE) – 04no.with EYE on end.
- Boat hooks (TELESCOPIC) -02no.
- Marquipt Ladder (SEA STAIR) – 01no.
- Refrigerators – 01no.
- Freezer – 01no.
- Ice maker – 01no.
- Induction Hob – 01no.
- Fryer – 01no.
- Grill – 01no.
- Range Hood – 01no.
- Microwave Combi Oven – 01no.
- Oven – 01no.
- Trash compactor – 01no.
- Waste disposer – 01no.
- Wine Cellar – 01no.
- Dish washer – 01no.
- Fridge – 01no.
- Hot plate – 01no.
- Washing Machine – 01no.
- Thumble dryer – 01no.
- Microwave Oven – 01no.
- Fridge – 01no.
- Ice Maker – 01no.
- All areas on board has sound proofing provided
- All Cabins floors (except crew area & galley) fitted with Carpet (White) - CREATUFT, MELBOURNE.
- All guest cabins ensuite walls and floor margins fitted with CREMA MARFIL marble and counter tops and floors fitted with BLACK PORTORO.
- All guest cabins ensuite floors fitted with PORTORO.
- Owner’s cabin ensuite, Main deck and Upper deck Lobby floor fitted with NAVONA TRAVERTINE marble.
- Main deck Galley, Crew cabins and Crew galley floors fitted with VINYL – AMTICO TILE.
- Sanitary Fixtures: DORNBRACHT
- Wash Basins: DURAVIT
- Switches and Sockets : VIMAR
- Lighting Fixtures (LED White): QUICK LIGHTING
- Decorative Hardware: HAFELE
- Manual operation Blinds and Curtains as specified by Interior Designer.
- Engine portable remote control for MTU engines.
- Aft cockpit TV.
- Alfa Lava fuel cleaning system.
- Sewage Treatment Plant.
- Hydraulic Passerella.
- Hydraulic swim platform Transformer.
- GMDSS for A2 system.
- Spare Propellers.
- Spare Shafts.
- Multi zone Audio/Visual + Automation system.
- Night vision camera system (FLIR or Equivalent).
- 12 x Under water lights (CANTALLUPI).
- Stainless steel railings on swim platform.
- Dinghy and Jetski.
- Telephone input to PABX – (THURAYA/VSAT) by Client’s Application.
- Electric curtains with switches and remote control.
- Sunshader at Flybridge.
- Navigation system upgrade (customer request).
- Weather Fax.