|Сухой вес, кг||60000|
|Двигатель||CUMMINS 330 Hp|
Hull & Deck
The Oyster 885 hull and deck are moulded in GRP from female moulds, built under Oyster Design and Technical Office’s close supervision to ensure a smooth accurate finish. The hull and deck structures are hand laminated to Oyster specifications under controlled conditions. The GRP lay-up specification is calculated to meet and exceed Det Norske Veritas (DNV) – High Speed and Light Craft Rule with bulkheads made of marine Ply and foam-core composites.
The hull of the Oyster 885 uses a special NPG gelcoat and is laminated using a combination of Vinylester and polyester resins. Vinylester resin is recognised as having excellent UV resistance and waterproofing qualities and is suitable for use in a tropical environment.
The laminate material comprises of a combination of E Glass, Kevlar and Carbon Fibre specially designed for the yacht by the Oyster Design Team’s own structural engineers. This ‘custom’ laminate offers significant weight savings, strength and stiffness advantages over a normal GRP construction, carbon for weight and stiffness, Kevlar for impact resistance.
The Oyster 885 topside laminate above the waterline incorporates a high-tech, foam-cored structure in an E-glass/Carbon for additional strength, stiffness and insulation. This core is applied using a vacuum bagging technique.
Below the waterline, the hull features a monolithic (single-skin) composite laminate with an Aramid/Kevlar layer reinforced with a matrix of stringers and floors. Combined with BS1088 standard marine-ply and composite cored structural bulkheads, this produces a robust structure, with excellent strength to weight qualities and proven longevity.
Additional reinforcements are included in the way of the keel recess, the keel longitudinals, mast bulkhead, P-bracket, forestay and hull stringers.
Limber holes and/or tubes are installed at appropriate points. Stringers, bulkhead landings and floors are formed over a non-structural, inert, polyurethane foam.
Moulded in GRP with a foam-cored structure for strength and insulation. In load bearing areas the core is replaced with plywood for additional strength, and all load bearing fittings have backing plates. Within the foredeck is an anchor-chain locker and a sail locker, both fitted with flush hinged lids and flush type locking devices.
The anchor locker is divided for easy stowage of an optional kedge anchor.
Within the aft deck there is a large gas bottle locker, which will allow the stowage of two 13kg Calor propane type or other bottled gas cylinders. This locker drains/vents overboard and has a flush hinged lid.
A custom Solimar (or equivalent) flush hatch is fitted with twin gas struts, drain channels, rubber seal and positive closing to give access to a large lazarette locker. Within this ocker there is a rope stowage hanging bar and an access step.
Within the foredeck is a dinghy/tender ‘well’ that allows a tender (not included) to be stowed part-recessed within the foredeck. The ‘well’ has its own dedicated drains and has a laid Teak floor.
At the mast area there are two halyard/control winches and two rope-tail lockers, one to port and one to starboard.
The hull to deck connection is achieved by bonding the deck onto the return flange of the hull.
The deck edge incorporates a bulwark, which facilitates relatively flat side decks whilst providing a good foothold when working the yacht in a seaway. The top of this bulwark has a clean GRP finish, giving a modern and stylish 'rolled' edge, enhancing the yacht's visual appearance with a graceful sheer line. Stanchions and cleats are mounted on the bulwark. Internal scupper drains are installed along the deck edge, preventing topsides from staining when decks are washed down. The standard headsail set-up allows for sheet leads to run aft under-deck to the winches.
The cockpit is split into separate guest, steering/crew and owner’s areas.
The main companionway features a large horizontal sliding acrylic hatchway. The sliding mechanism is electrically powered.
The guest cockpit is over 3m long and self-draining through two 38mm (1 1/2”) and two 25mm (1”) diameter cockpit drains. There is a clear walkway giving excellent access from the companionway to the helm positions and side decks.
This cockpit features to starboard, a varnished Teak-topped table beneath which houses a cockpit refrigerator. The table is permanently installed and has seating on three sides. To port are further cockpit seats. The table is provided with a cover incorporating mesh storage pockets. Optionally, to port, the seating may be modified for the fitting of a drinks fridge and compact wet bar.
Two pairs of flush mounted waterproof loud speakers are mounted in the guest cockpit with their own cockpit mounted remote control unit for the dedicated ‘cockpit’ CD/Tuner head unit (head unit installed below decks).
The helm position has twin custom GRP steering pedestals incorporating all the standard controls and instruments with plenty of room for additional equipment, if required. Each pedestal has a flush-mounted SIRS Marine Major 150mm diameter magnetic steering compass with internal lighting and a substantial stainless steel grabrail. There is an Electronic single lever engine control fitted to the top of the port pedestal. Additionally, at each helm position there is a cupholder.
Aft of the helm positions is a large aft deck and sunbathing area with two deck hatches for light and access to the aft cabin. An access ladder will be provided.
Access to the bathing platform is via this cockpit.
The weather deck, cockpit seats and sole areas are finished with quarter-sawn teak planking. This is laid using epoxy adhesive, with no visible fastenings.
Fuel and water filler fittings are positioned on the caprail, thus keeping the Teak decked area clean and clutter free.
All locker hinges and catches are recessed into the Teak planking, where appropriate.
The stern design incorporates a flip-down transom that creates a bathing and boarding platform that is especially useful for bathing and is trimmed with laid Teak. This area includes a removable stainless steel bathing/boarding ladder with oval treads.
There is a hot and cold freshwater deck shower located within the transom.
A gateway through the pushpit gives access to a built-in stairway leading down to the bathing platform when open. When closed the platform forms part of the transom external surface for a clean and uncluttered look.
There is a hydraulic passerelle that extends from the transom. This has a Teak covered walkway and a system of stanchion handrails.
Winches – Lewmar
- 2 x Lewmar 88/3 SHST three-speed, hydraulic drive, stainless steel self-tailing primary winches
- 2 x Lewmar 77/2 SHST two-speed, hydraulic drive, stainless steel GY, self-tailing secondary winches
- 1 x Lewmar CRW3500 hydraulic captive reel mainsheet winch, mounted below deck
- 2 x Lewmar 77/2 SHST hydraulic drive, stainless steel GY, self-tailing halyard winches
- 3 x Winch handle pockets - 2 in cockpit and 1 on mast
- 2 x Reefline padeyes each with a snatch block on deck for leading reeflines to halyard winches
A Lewmar "Commander 800" is fitted to power the following
- 1 x Anchor windlass
- 1 x Forward ‘warping’ winch
- 1 x Captive reel mainsheet winch
- 1 x Headsail furling drive for Reckmann furling unit
- 2 x Primary winches
- 2 x Secondary winches
- 2 x Halyard winches
Custom Stainless Steelwork
- Stainless steel bow pulpit
- Aqua Signal 55 port and starboard lights to MCA Standards
- Stainless steel stern pushpit with gate for boarding. This pushpit incorporates Teak-slatted seats port and starboard, with stowage for two rafts beneath (excluding rafts)
- Aqua Signal 55 stern light to MCA Standards, ensign staff socket
- 760mm (30") stainless steel stanchions and bases with double stainless steel wire guardrails
- Pair of gateway stanchions, fitted with stainless steel hinging ladders with oval treads, for boarding from dinghy or dock. When in the up position, these ladders form the side gates
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with twin rollers, one roller designed to stow up to an 81kg (approximately) CQR anchor
- Composite V1 and D1 chainplate assemblies
- Stainless steel removable boarding ladder at transom
- Stainless steel grabrails on deck saloon cabin top
- Pair of stainless steel upholstered backrest rails fitted at the helm positions
- 4 x Pairs of 400mm stainless steel ‘pop-up’ mooring cleats with chafe strips to deck edges
- 1 x Pair of aft fairleads and cleats near transom bulwark
- Stainless steel set of sprayhood hoops over main companionway
- Stainless steel sets of bimini hoops for both helm and guest cockpits
- 4 x Stainless steel cupholders. Two at Helm, two in guest cockpit
- Reversible helm seat backs to convert helm seat to aft facing seat seats
- Port and starboard bulwark tread-plates at side gateways engraved with yacht’s name
- Stainless steel halyard ‘parking’ rail
NB: Custom stainless steel fittings are made from 316 grade stainless steel with blended welds, polished finish.
- MAINSHEET SYSTEM + MAINSHEET BLOCKS
- 1 x Custom 1:1 'single point' mainsheet system
- HEADSAIL SYSTEM
- Size 2 DBR Tracks
- Size 2 DBR Genoa Car for Port side (not radiused)
- Size 2 DBR Genoa Car for Starboard side (not radiused) (cars incorporate control line sheaves for optional control lines)
- 2 x End Stops – Custom stainless steel units for underdeck sheeting
- 2 x End Stop 1CL Becket HL
- 2 x Size 2 DBR Plunger Stop Under deck sheet leads
- RUNNERS 2:1/CHECKSTAY
- 2 x Stand Up Single Block 155mm Racing
- 2 x 155mm Racing Runner
- 2 x Pad Eyes
- Deck fillers - 2 x fuel and 2 x water
- Large acrylic fold-down sprayhood is fitted over custom stainless steel hoops. The hood incorporates see-through panels in its forward portion and is sized to give protection to the companionway and forward occupants of the cockpit. This sprayhood has a dedicated locker within the deck saloon roof and has a hinged lid
- Leather protection cover at aft end of sprayhood
- Sprayhood colour may be chosen from our standard range. An optional aft companionway or aft cockpit hood may also be fitted at extra cost
- Bimini. Twin biminis, one to cover the main guest cockpit and a secondary bimini to cover the helm positions. Provision is made to dismantle and stow both biminis, standard bimini colour may be chosen from our standard range
- 10 x Stainless steel U-bolts for safety harness attachment in cockpit
- Bowsprit with GRP cowl attached to stainless steel stemhead for flying downwind sails clear of the bow
A Lewmar V8 vertical, chain gypsy, hydraulic anchor windlass is installed under deck and within the anchor chain locker. The windlass is two-way and operated by adjacent foot switch controls or a plug in hand-held remote. The standard 81kg (179lb) (approximately) Plough anchor stows in the stemhead fitting.
A secondary hydraulic Sanguineti ‘warping’ retracting capstan is installed on the foredeck for controlling mooring lines.
102 metres of 14mm calibrated, galvanized chain is fitted to match the windlass. The chain is fastened at its 'bitter end' to a through-bolted stainless steel attachment with substantial lanyard.
Hatches, Windows and Ports
(All configured subject to layout choice)
- 7 x GRP-framed Solimar (or equivalent) Flush accommodation deck hatches.
- 1 x Over forward shower/WC.
- 1 x Over forward crew cabin.
- 2 x Over galley.
- 1 x Over forward Captain’s cabin.
- 1 x Over forward guest cabin.
- 1 x Over aft cabin (Teak covered)
- 2 x GRP-framed Solimar (or equivalent) Flush storage area deck hatches.
- 1 x Over lazarette in owner’s/aft cockpit.
- 1 x Over forward sail locker
- 8 x Direct bonded, frameless deck saloon windows in toughened, smoked glass
- 8 x Direct bonded, frameless non-opening hullports
- 12 x Vertical direct bonded, frameless feature hullports to owner’s and aft guest cabins
- Custom acrylic main companionway powered sliding hatch system.
A.C. Electrical System
- Onan MDKBT e-QD 22.5kW, 220v, AC, 50 Hz, running at 1500rpm 4-cylinder diesel generator installed in manufacturer's sound shield, located in the fullyinsulated engine room. An exhaust water separator and waterlock are installed. The unit has a remote Start/Stop and instruments mounted on the AC electrical panel with PTO for running hydraulic system and thrusters
- Onan MDKBM e-QD 9.5kW, 220v, AC, 50 Hz, running at 1500rpm 4-cylinder diesel generator installed in manufacturer's sound shield, located in the fully-insulated engine room. An exhaust water separator and water-lock are installed. The unit has a remote Start/Stop and instruments mounted on the AC electrical panel
- Mains 220v AC circuit with 12 double, 13 Amp, 3-pin outlet sockets located as appropriate within the layout. Units are from the Vimar "Idea" Range with the chrome "Classica" surrounds
- 1 x 63 Amp dockside power cables 3-core double-insulated PVC, 30m in length. Hubbell sockets are located in the transom
- Microwave - Panasonic or similar - stainless steel
- Miele Washer/Dryer
- Miele Dishwasher
- 3 x Mastervolt MASS 100A/24v Battery Chargers
- 1 x 5kW Mastervolt sine Inverter for low load applications
- 2 x 220v Hot water calorifier immersion heaters
- 5 x Heated towel rails in WC/Shower compartments.
- Raymarine i70 (x3 units), supported data views include: Wind, Speed, Depth, Tridata and navigation integrated with the Chart Plotter. In addition to this there is an i70 at one pedestal, one at the chart table and one in the skipper's cabin
- Each i70 Multi-function is able to display:
- Water Depth
- Deep/Shallow Alarm
- Course, Course Over Ground
- Sea Temperature
- Current Boat Speed, Speed Over Ground
- Average Speed
- Trip Log
- Total Log
- Apparent/True Wind Speed
- Apparent/True Wind Direction
- Raymarine automatic pilot with a hydraulic drive unit. Type SPX SOL SmartPilot course computer and a p70 Control Head at the port pedestal
- Raymarine c95 Chart Plotter with integrated Digital Radar and built-in 50-Channel Global Positioning System (GPS), interfaced to the autopilot, at the chart table. The 4kW Radome is mounted on the mast. Wireless connectivity via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. A GPS antenna is mounted on the pushpit. There is also a c125 repeater at one pedestal. NB: Navionics Micro SD cards for cartography are excluded
- Raymarine Ray 240E, Class D-DSC VHF radio-telephone with masthead antenna and a second station at the pedestal. Complete with hailer-horn function mounted on mast
- AIS Class B Transceiver
- Stereo FM Radio/CD Player with iPod and iPhone connectivity. Fitted with twin loudspeakers in the Deck Saloon headlining and fader control to switch from saloon to the two waterproof cockpit loudspeakers.