Boats from the Danish company Blue Spirit produced by technology and represent a RIB of the vessel with hard bottom and inflatable sides high tensile strength. Boats rib equally well feel at calm water and in extreme conditions, which is why they enjoy high popularity among fans of fishing, river and sea trips, rafting and other outdoor water recreation.
Compared with conventional inflatable motor boats boats RIB have greater storage capacity, carrying capacity, and most importantly, reliability. Company Blue Spirit offers boats of this segment with flawless speed characteristics and high performance. Unsinkable, ultra-reliable, fast and manageable boats rib from the well-known Danish company will open up the most opportunities.
The Blue Spirit boats meet all modern requirements regarding permeability and stability on the water. Due to the individual performance of this boat will meet all requirements and needs of the customer.
Distinctive features of the Blue Spirit boats are:
- the hard bottom made of modern materials that provide unsinkable and steady in all conditions;
- lightweight body combined with increased payload and capacity;
- modern reliable engines with low fuel consumption and high performance;
- increased security measures;
- superior maneuverability and controllability;
- high-quality materials, significantly increasing the service life of cutters;
- perfect execution, well thought-out details.
Regardless of why you need boat rib, Blue Spirit guarantees that the ship will perform all the functions assigned to it. Both beginners and advanced Maritime travelers will find in boats of this brand reliable assistant.
Company Blue Spirit offers three main product lines boats:
- Open Line boats length of 4.90 to 5.70 metres with a capacity of 8-14 people.
- Sport Line boats length of 4.90 to 5.70 metres with a capacity of 8-14 people of advanced equipment.
- Line Patrol – boats in length from 6.50 to 15 meters with high-performance engine.
All boats are supplied with a full set of equipment and is equipped to start sailing.